Coconut oil has a ridiculously long list of uses. I mean the list is like Ted’s narration in “How I Met Your Mother.” I could make this quick and easy by telling you that I use coconut oil for everything, I mean, ev-ery-thing. No joke, but, I prefer making this into 9 seasons.
1. Buy coconut oil. You can find it in nearly any food store. You can spend anything between $5-25. It’s whatever you prefer.
2. Bring it home.
3. Have makeup on your face. Waterproof, thick or tough to take off? No problem. Coconut oil breaks up and releases makeup from your skin from and lashes.
4. Rub some coconut oil between your hands to melt it a little before putting it on your face.
5. SOFT SKIN. Yes, now you’re getting it. Not only is this an affordable but it’s a great moisturizer for your face and especially for the delicate skin beneath your eyes.
6. Use a cotton ball to wipe off your makeup.
7. Be amazed.
8. Give yourself a high five.
9. Leave a comment about how much you love coconut oil and your favorite way to use it.